ANTMINER L3+ LTC 504M Scrypt Miner Used
Antminer L3+ Efficiency
The most important comparison criteria for a miner is efficiency, which measures the miner’s hash-rate VS. its power usage.
A greater hash rate will get you more of a return but entails more power costs, which can end up eating your earnings.
An efficient miner gets you a better hash rate for less power. The Antminer L3+ boasts a hash rate of ~504 MH/s for a power consumption of 800W.
For comparison, its retired competitor, the A4 Dominator by Innosilicon was able to deliver a hashrate of 280 MH/s for 1050 watts, which is about half the hash rate for 30% more power draw.
Interestingly enough, the A4+ “LTCMaster”, Innosilicon’s latest Scrypt mining ASIC, performs better than the L3+, with a hashrate of 620MH/s for a power consumption of 750W.
The LTCMaster’s price is at least 4 times the price of the L3+, so it might take you a significant amount of time before you’ll get a positive ROI over it. Bottom line – raw hash rate doesn’t tell the full story, you need to seek efficiency.
All things considered, the L3+ has an advantage compared to other Scrypt miners.
ANTMINER L3+ LTC 504M Specifications:
1. Machine arithmetic: 580M / S
2. Wall power consumption: 942W ± 10% (ordinary APW3 + + power / multi-port version of APW3 + + power supply, AC / DC 93% efficiency, 25 ℃ ambient temperature)
3. Power efficiency: 1.6J / MH ± 10% (wall, AC / DC 93% efficiency, 25 ° C ambient temperature)
4. Input voltage: 11.6 ~ 13.0V
5. Number of chips: 288PCS
6. The number of arithmetic boards in the machine: 4PCS
7. Carton size: 465 mm (L) * 215 mm (W) * 305 mm (H)
8. Machine weight (including packaging): 5.2kg
9. Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to 40 ℃
10. Operating humidity: 5% RH-95% RH, non-condensing
11. Network connection: Ethernet
12. Noise: 75dB
13. Power connection: it is recommended to use the independent power supply to the machine power supply, non-independent power supply case.